The entire content of this website, including texts, features, graphics and photographs, is the intellectual property of www.monodomiki.gr and is governed by national and international copyright laws. The company logo is a registered trademark by a court decision from the courts of Athens. Therefore, any infringement or use of it without the permission of the person who owns the rights to the website is considered illegal and the courts of Athens are responsible.
Logos, names, trademarks and features included in the website belonging to the company. Also are protected according to the applicable industrial and intellectual property laws.
License of use
Any use, reproduction, republication, copying, storage, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, edition, execution, downloading, translation, modification in any way, in part or in whole, of the content of the website and the services offered on it, without the prior permission of the company, is expressly prohibited.
It is therefore forbidden to sell, copy, modify, reproduce, republish or "upload", transmit or distribute in any way, in whole or in part.
Products or services mentioned on the website and bearing the trademarks of the respective organizations, companies, partner institutions, constitute their own intellectual property and therefore these institutions are responsible for them.
Internet Disclaimer and Limitations of Internet Liability
The company makes every effort to ensure that all content and information appearing on the website is characterized by scientific accuracy, clarity and correctness.
We want to inform you how we collect, use and share personal data from and about you, through this website and its associated mobile sites, apps and widgets.
2. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The Company collects (1) registration data when you register or sign up for a Company Service, (2) public data and postings you share through the Company Services, (3) data you have allowed social media to share to the Company, (4) activity data when you access and interact with a Company Service. Specifically, the Company collects the following types of data from and about you:
1. Registration Data, which is the information you submit in order to register to a Company Service, for example to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter or enter a contest. Registration information may include, for example, first name, last name, email address, gender, country, postcode and date of birth.
2. Public data and postings consisting of comments or content you post on the Company Services and your personal data accompanying such postings or content, in which may include your nickname, username, comments, likes, status, profile information and photo. Public information and postings are always public, which means that they are available to everyone and may appear in search results on external google search.
5. Information from other sources. We may supplement information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information about your online and offline activity from social media services and commercially available sources.
We do not collect:
· Sensitive Information: we ask that you do not send or disclose sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) to or through the Company Services or otherwise.
3) Functionality Cookies
These cookies " memorize" your preferences when you browse our site so that we can recommend the appropriate products based on your needs. With these cookies you enjoy a personalized version of plaisio.gr, making it much easier to find what you are looking for.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the personal data we collect from and in relation to you to:
Provide you with the Company's Services and Operations,
a. Provide you with the Company's Services and Functions
b. measure, analyze and improve those Services and Functions,
c. Improve your experience through Company Services (both online and offline) by providing content that you may find relevant and interesting,
d. Allow you to comment on content and participate in online games, contests or loyalty programs,
e. Provide you with customer service and answer your questions,
g. For purposes of complying with applicable laws or legal process and/or to respond to requests from appropriate governmental authorities.
h. To complete a corporate transaction such as a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of the business, assets or stock of the business (including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). For example, if the Company is involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of its business, the Company may disclose and transfer your personal information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction,
i. Allow social transaction functionality - if you link or connect a social media service account to the Company Services, we may share your username, photo and likes, as well as your activities and comments with other users of the Company Services and your friends associated with your social media service. We may also share the same personal data with your social media service provider,
j. Send you (via email, SMS, phone, chat and social media), With your prior consent, offers, promotions and other commercial communications relating to the Company's Services.
k. To send you, with your prior consent, commercial communications tailored to your interests and needs through the communication methods set out in (j) above.
We may use anonymous information or information that no longer personally identifies you, even if only indirectly (e.g., statistics) for any purpose or disclose it to third parties.
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of your personal data for the purposes of:
In contrast, the processing of your personal data for other purposes:
· Section 3, point (i) is at your discretion, but without your consent it is impossible to link a social media service account to the Company Service, which means that you will need to log in to the Company Service using a different mechanism,
· Section 3, points (j) and (k) it is at your discretion, but without your consent it is impossible for the Company and/or third parties to provide you with general commercial communications of the Company and third-party services/products or communications based on your interests and needs and to provide you with services under the same brand name.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of Section 3(i) to (k) at any time by sending a notice to the email address described in Section 11 below.
5. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data are processed by both electronic and non-automated means. Also are protected by appropriate security measures, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the different possibilities and the seriousness of the risk with regard to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In particular, the Company uses appropriate administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures aimed at protecting personal data in its possession from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. WHO CAN ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company may disclose (or notify) your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 above to the following categories of recipients located within the European Union or outside the European Union in accordance with and within the limits of the provisions of Section 7 below:
· To third party service providers who are entrusted with processing activities and, where required by applicable laws, duly appointed as processors (e.g., cloud service providers, other group organizations, service providers that serve or support the Company's Service and therefore, for example and without limitation, IT service providers, experts, consultants and law firms resulting from potential mergers, demergers or other transformations; and
· To affiliated companies under their capacity as data controllers or data processors.
· To competent authorities for purposes of compliance with applicable laws.
7. ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED ABROAD?
The Data may be transferred to countries within and outside the European Economic Area and in particular to the United States. The European Commission recognizes that some non-EEA countries provide an adequate level of data protection in accordance with EEA standards. A full list of these countries is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm. For transfers from the EEA to countries that are not considered secure by the European Commission, we have put in place appropriate and adequate safeguards designed to protect your Personal Data and transfer your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission in accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right, at any time, to:
a. Receive confirmation as to whether your personal data exist, and to be informed of its content and origin, to verify its accuracy and to request its correction, updating or modification,
b. request the erasure, anonymization or restriction of the processing of your personal data processed in breach of the applicable law,
c. Object to the processing, in all cases, of your personal data on legitimate grounds.
You may send your request to the address mentioned in Section 11 below. In your request, include your email address, name, address and telephone number and clearly specify the information you want to access, change, update, remove or delete.
Please be reminded that even after you cancel your account, or if you ask us to delete your personal data, copies of certain information from your account may remain visible in certain situations where, for example, you have shared information on social media or other services or, for example, where the retention of such copies is necessary for purposes of complying with legal obligations or for legal defense purposes. Due to the nature of caching technology, your account may not be immediately inaccessible to others. We may also retain backup information about your account on our servers for a period of time after your cancellation or request for deletion, for purposes of complying with applicable law.
We also give you many choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent concerning the:
In all of the above cases, we may contact you and ask you for more information that is necessary for the proper processing of your request. Also, the additional rights described in Section 9 below are effective as of May 25, 2018.
9. WHAT APPLIES FROM 25 MAY 2018?
As of 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation has entered into force and the following provisions apply:
1. Retention periods applicable to your personal data
· The data which are collected for the purposes of Section 3, point j) shall be kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects only for the time required for the purposes of processing the personal data; personal data may be stored for longer periods, provided that the personal data will be processed only for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with
· Data which are collected for the purposes of Section 3(k) shall be kept in a form which permits identification of the data subjects only for the period necessary for the purposes of processing the personal data; personal data may be stored for longer periods, provided that the personal data will be processed only for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be deleted, anonymized or aggregated.
2. Additional rights
a. Request from the Company to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in the event that:
o You question the accuracy of the Personal Data until we take the necessary steps to correct or verify its accuracy,
o The processing is unlawful, but you do not want us to delete your Personal Data,
o We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it to establish, exert or defend legal claims; or
o You have objected to processing on the grounds of legitimate interests pending verification as to whether the Company has compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing.
b. You object to the processing of your personal data,
c. Request the erasure of your personal data without undue delay,
d. Obtain an electronic copy of your personal data in case you wish to transfer the personal data you have provided to us, either to yourself or to another provider ("data portability") where the personal data is processed by automated means and the processing is either (i) based on your consent or (ii) necessary for the performance of the Company's Service and
e. Submit a complaint to the relevant data protection supervisory authority.