Inverted roof insulation with the following stages of construction:
SURFACE PREPARATION AND CREATION OF A VAPOUR BARRIER:
Very good cleaning of the surface from dust and foreign materials. After cleaning, the surface of the slab is coated with an asphalt emulsion.
CREATION OF FLOWS:
1. Calculation of slopes and place of the filling guides (stitches).
2. Laying of foam concrete (cellular concrete), which is produced on site on a self-propelled unit by a specialized crew, weighing 350-400 kg/m³ to create drips.
1. Coating the surface with bituminous varnish.
2. Creation of special pieces of bituminous membrane and placing them at a depth of approximately 5-7 cm into the gutters.
3. Gluing additional pieces of asphalt membrane to the vertical elements of the roof and gluing the asphalt membrane in such a way as to facilitate unobstructed water runoff.
It is recommended to install extruded polystyrene because the most important criterion for choosing a thermal insulation material on a roof, apart from its thermal performance, is the high resistance in compression
1. Laying geotextile, in order the two layers (thermal insulation-industrial flooring) maintain freedom of micromovements due to contraction, without the risk of causing cracks in the tar paper.
2. Laying C16/20 garble concrete which is reinforced by polypropylene fibres and building mesh and grinding the surface with a helicopter.
3. Creation of 4X4 expansion joints and filling them with special mastic.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM:
The main advantage of this type of insulation is to minimize the risk of puncturing the roof waterproofing.