Conventional roof insulation with the following stages of construction:
- Vapour Barrier
- Thermal insulation with extruded polystyrene
- Creation of flows with foam concrete
- Waterproofing with bituminous cloth.
in case you do not intend to make heavy use of the roof with tables and chairs choose this method of insulation
The main advantage of this type of insulation is the achievement of complete insulation (moisture, heat and cold) with low construction weight (35kg/m2).
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM:
- Lightweight construction with a weight of 35kg/m².
- High degree of thermal insulation performance because, in addition to the thermal insulation boards and the foam concrete, the micro air bubbles trapped in the mass of the mixture and responsible for its expansion, also function as an aid to the thermal insulation performance.
- High degree of resistance of the thermal insulation material to compression (extruded polystyrene installation).
- High sealing thickness of about 4mm (tar paper) compared to any -fluid - based sealant (acrylic, polyurethane, cementitious) in which the sealing thickness does not exceed 1.0mm.
See relevant VIDEO