Inverted roof insulation with the following stages of construction:
SURFACE PREPARATION AND CREATION OF A VAPOUR BARRIER:<br/p>Very good cleaning of the surface from dust and foreign materials. After cleaning, the surface of the slab is coated with an asphalt emulsion.
CREATION OF FLOWS:
1. Calculate the slopes and place the filling guides (stitches).
2. Laying of foam concrete (cellular concrete), which is produced on site on a self-propelled unit by a specialized crew, weighting 350-400 kg/m³ to create drips.
1. Coating the surface with bituminous varnish.
2. Creation of special pieces of bituminous membrane and placing them at a depth of approximately 5-7 cm into the gutters.
3. Gluing additional pieces of asphalt membrane to the vertical elements of the roof and gluing the asphalt membrane in such a way as to facilitate unobstructed water runoff.
THERMAL INSULATION - FINAL DEPTH passability:
Laying of the surface with insulating tiles of 30X60cm or 30X30cm, with cement mortar on the top and 5cm extruded polystyrene foam thermal insulation material of DOW or similar.
The main advantage of this insulation is the transfer of the insulation, whenever and wherever you want.