WHAT THAT SYSTEM OFFERS
This is a high quality roof waterproofing system for long term durability. After application, a single membrane of monolithic construction is created without joints and connections.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Very good cleaning of mortar residues, mud, soil, loose materials from previous coatings, dust and other foreign and loose materials.
- Local repairs are made with resinous repair mortar in various localized areas of the roof.
- In the case of existing construction expansion joints, we must implement them with polyurethane mastic if required
- At points of increased surface stresses such as the junction of the floor with the guardrail and vertical elements with a diameter of more than 10 cm, in addition to the main waterproofing, an additional reinforcement is placed, thus sealing these points permanently.
- Two layers (consumption 1.3kg - 1.6kg/m²) of Hyperdesmo elastomeric polyurethane resin from Alchimica company.
ADDITIONAL PROTECTION FOR MAXIMUM DURABILITY
All polyurethane coatings (Mariseal 250, Hyperdesmo, Isoflex PU, etc.) without the additional protective paint for solar radiation, show the effect of chalking and start to be deteriorateing and on the other hand to the high specifications of this hybrid waterproofing material.
In case where you choose a polyurethane-based sealant (Mariseal 250, Hyperdesmo, Isoflex PU, etc.) it is recommended to apply a layer over the sealant with protective paint to protect and increase the lifetime of the sealant. In our proposal (Hyperdesmo) we suggest applying a layer of Hyperdesmo A500 to both protect the waterproofing layer from chalking and to increase the warranty period.
See the relevant article on our website under ARTICLES & ADVICE - ABOUT SEALING-PROTECTION OF POLYURETIC MATERIALS.